Women Who Sail Tampa Bay was created in 2015 as a subset of the international group, Women Who Sail.
Our goal is to create a safe respectful space for women sailors to share resources among ourselves and the sailing community as a whole.
Activities in the past have included:
- Hurricane prep and survival tips and tricks
- Hands on fire safety for your boat
- Support of The Maiden Foundation with presentation from Tracy Edwards
- Hands on safety with the Cortez Coast Guard
- Discussion about favorite tools
- Brief Overview of NMEA Networking on your boat
- Diesel engine maintenance
- and of course many happy hours
Sign up to be notified of future events. No spam, we promise!